Liberty Bank consistently ranks as southwest Missouri's #1 SBA lender. So, what's different about Liberty Bank? We have experienced commercial lenders and a unique team environment to help you with your questions. We offer a variety of commercial loans that can be tailored to your specific needs. And, regardless of the size of loan you need, the credit decision will be made locally, giving you the fastest possible answer on your loan.
- Commercial Mortgage - A long-term alternative for developing and purchasing real estate.
- SBA Loans – Whether you're starting a new company, purchasing an existing firm, or planning to expand your current business, Liberty Bank and the SBA can provide you with terms you may not be able to find elsewhere including a longer repayment period, lower monthly payments, and lower down payment. >Click for more information
- Commercial Real Estate Financing – Financing for properties such as; office, warehouse, retail, and more.
- Agriculture Financing – Funding includes livestock, crops, equipment and real estate.
- Line of Credit - Typically used for interim financing for construction projects.
- Revolving Line of Credit - A credit agreement that allows you to borrow, repay and borrow again, without reapplying. Often used to purchase inventory, carry accounts receivable, or ease seasonal cash flow problems.
- Letter of Credit - An arrangement that allows your business to substitute Liberty Bank's credit standing for your own.
- Term Loan - Installment loans which provide a more permanent increase in working capital. Ideal for financing equipment, vehicles, real estate and expansion/acquisitions.