Learn more about our other insurance options
What is life insurance? Life insurance can help make sure your family is provided for, that your children will not have to worry about their financial future, and that your child’s educational needs are taken care of. Get peace of mind knowing you’ve helped protect your loved ones.
There are two types of Life Insurance
- Protection for your lifetime
- Allow your family to sustain their current lifestyle
- Build Cash Value
- Fund a child’s education
- Flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefits
- Provide an inheritance
- Businesses can help employees save for retirement
- Protection for a specific period of time
- Very affordable
- May convert to permanent to build cash value
- Perfect for short-term debt coverage
- Can be used for business loan collateral
Liberty Bank partners with reputable insurance carriers for our products.
Banner/Legal & General America
Genworth Life & Annuity
ING - Reliastar
ING - Security Life of Denver
John Hancock USA
Lincoln Benefit Life
MetLife Investors USA
North American for Life and Health
United of Omaha
For more information, please call 417-888-3000.
Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency or the bank. Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank. Subject to investment risk including possible loss of value.